New Zealand

Catalina Sounds Sauvignon Blanc


Grape variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc.

Since 2005 Catalina Sounds has had a singular vision to produce the best wines in Marlborough. Named after the majestic Catalina flying boats that once flew across the vast Marlborough Sounds. Catalina Sounds produce wines that are unique with minimum intervention and are true to their vineyard sites while capturing the best of the region. 5% of the blend was fermented in French oak barriques to give a touch of richness to the blend, while the remaining 95% retains it’s fresh acidity and fruit-forward style. 

On the nose there is a powerful explosion of tropical fruits, citrus and stone fruits and a precise minerality. The palate is elegantly proportioned with lovely soft acid carrying the fruit flavours to a very long, mouthwatering finish.

Terrific with fresh seafood, summer salads and grilled vegetables.

Bottle Size:

You may also like

Recently viewed